Awatar użytkownika
Darklighter
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

[d20] Nowy wariant - stary system?

pt maja 27, 2005 3:31 pm

Z ostatniego JC
Variant Rule: Unlearn What You Have Learned

In this variant, there are only four Force skills -- Alter Training, Control Training, Force-Sensitive Training, and Sense Training -- and each is a class skill as soon as you take the appropriate feat (i.e., Alter, Control, Force-Sensitive, Sense). All existing Force skills (such as Battlemind, Force Strike, Heal Self, and so on) are now considered to be "Force powers" associated with one of these skills: Those skills with the Control prerequisite are now Control powers, those with an Alter prerequisite are now Alter powers, and so forth.

For every rank you gain in one of the Force Training skills, you may select to learn one associated power. A learned power is considered to have as many ranks as you have in the appropriate Force Training skill. All unlearned powers are considered to have zero ranks -- Trained Only powers can't be used until you learn them.

Example: You increase your Control Training skill from 4 to 5 ranks. You get to learn one new Control power, so you select Battlemind. Now you can use Battlemind (and all other Control powers you may have learned) as if you had 5 ranks in the skill. If you had not learned Enhance Ability, however, it would still be considered to have zero ranks.

To balance this against other characters, all Force-using classes receive two fewer skill points at every level. Example: A Jedi guardian, instead of getting (4 + Int modifier) x 4 skill points at 1st level and 4 + Int modifier at every later level, would get (2 + Int modifier) x 4 skill points at 1st level and 2 + Int modifier at every later level. (Note that you always get at least one skill point per level, regardless of modifiers.)

Dla starych wyjadaczy od razu skojarzy się to z dawnym d6. Czy ktoś próbował już gry w tym wariancie? Jakie widzicie za i przeciw tej opcji?

Awatar użytkownika
Floater
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt maja 27, 2005 5:06 pm

Mnie się ta opcja bardzo podoba, tylko bym ją trochę przerobił: kupowanie rang w jednym Force Skillu (z czterech wymienionych) podnosi poziom rang wszystkich Force Powers z tym skillem związanych

Niacha :twisted:... Chacha :twisted:... Buachacha :twisted:...

Z tym, że (tak czy siak - nawet bez przeróbki) jest to dość podobne w skutkach do zasad, które sam wymyśliłem dla Jedi - genaralizuje to to trening Mocy...

"Unlearn what you have learned"

(and give yourself to <span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>SWD20_floatered</span>... Take your place at my side).

Wiem - nachalny jestem. Ale cóż:
Bez odpowiedniej reklamy
Czipsów swoich nie sprzedamy
(a bez lorda Vadera nikt na czipsy nie spoziera)

Awatar użytkownika
Aragathor Roaringflame
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt maja 27, 2005 5:39 pm

Floater, popatrz dokładnie ty nic nie musisz przerabiać:
A learned power is considered to have as many ranks as you have in the appropriate Force Training skill.

Podnoszisz alter do 6 i masz łącznie 6 rang w każdym force power związanym z alter.

Stoi wszystko w tekście, przynajmniej ja tak to rozumiem.

Awatar użytkownika
Floater
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt maja 27, 2005 8:21 pm

Patrzę dokładnie i widzę tak:
All unlearned powers are considered to have zero ranks -- Trained Only powers can't be used until you learn them.

Rangi liczą się w odniesieniu do Force Learning Skilla (podnosisz je) ale uczysz się w tym przypadku nie skilli tylko Force Powerów.

Example: You increase your Control Training skill from 4 to 5 ranks. You get to learn one new Control power, so you select Battlemind. Now you can use Battlemind (and all other Control powers you may have learned) as if you had 5 ranks in the skill. If you had not learned Enhance Ability, however, it would still be considered to have zero ranks.

Czyli podnosisz umiejętność Control Training z czterech rang na pięć. Podniesienie Control Training o jedną rangę daje ci możliwość nauczenia się jednego Control Force Powera. Wybierasz Battlemind. Teraz możesz go używać i masz w nim od razu pięć rang (a wydałeś jeden punkt). Ale jeśli byś go nie wybrał ani teraz ani wcześniej, to miałbyś w nim zero rang.

A ja chciałbym podnosić poziom rang wszystkich Force Powers z tym skillem związanych a nie tylko tych, które wybrałeś do nauczenia.

wild_beast
Stały bywalec
Stały bywalec

sob maja 28, 2005 12:04 pm

Mnie ten system bardzo siê podoba. W koñcu mo¿na bedzie siê niebawic w rozdzielanie na wszystkie skille. Pozosta³e warianty te¿ s± warte rozpatrzenia.

[WC-2.SB]