Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt kwie 08, 2003 8:55 am

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt kwie 11, 2003 8:41 pm

Na Dragonlance.com pojawi³ siê kolejny numer Tobrilu (1.3 MB PDF).

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

sob kwie 12, 2003 8:56 am

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt kwie 18, 2003 9:16 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³y siê nastêpuj±ce nowo¶ci: <br />-nowa klasa presti¿owa - Knight of the Divine Hammer <br />-33 numer Dragonlance.com Newsletter <br />I na koniec - zainteresowani mog± oddaæ g³os w ankiecie Dragonlance Beyond Ansalon.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

śr kwie 23, 2003 8:52 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³a siê nowa wersja klasy presti¿owej Knight of the Heart.

Awatar użytkownika
prEDOator
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

ndz maja 04, 2003 11:49 am

Pojawił się artykuł o bardach na Krynnie: <br /> <br />Bards of Krynn: Options for Bardic Magic - Polecam. Ehhh ten Bard of High Sorcery :wink: <br /> <br />Do tego informacja dla osób chcących nabyć DL po angielsku. Zakończono już prace nad Age of Mortals czyli podstawką do nowej ery. Trafiła ona już do druku jednak wydana zostanie zgodnie z terminem czyli e sierpniu tego roku.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt maja 06, 2003 1:23 pm

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³a siê rozpiska bohatera niezale¿nego - beholdera Idosklepasa the Wicked Eye.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

czw maja 08, 2003 8:53 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³y siê nastêpuj±ce nowo¶ci: <br />-zastosowanie mechaniki dzikiej magii stworzonej do 3E przez Seana K.Reynoldsa w V Erze Krynnu, czyli Wild Magic in Dragonlance <br />-mo¿na zadaæ pytania (w jêzyku angielskim) na wywiad z Mary Herbert, autork± kilku opowiadañ z cyklu Dragonlance

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn maja 19, 2003 8:17 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³y siê nastêpuj±ce nowo¶ci: <br />-nowa rasa zmiennokszta³tnych - Karnuthians <br />-nowa klasa presti¿owa dla wyznawców Paladine'a - Initiate of the Platinum Dragon <br />-nowy czar (na smoki) - Bind Dragon

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

czw maja 22, 2003 8:42 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³y siê dwa nowe potwory: Tower Guardian i Clockwork Falcon.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

sob maja 24, 2003 10:42 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³a siê propozycja nowej klasy podstawowej, która byæ mo¿e pojawi siê w oficjalnych zasadach - Knight.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

ndz maja 25, 2003 2:08 pm

Strony Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus informuj± o mo¿liwo¶ci wys³uchania wywiadu z Margaret Weis - w formacie Real Audio (5.37 MB) (lub MP3).

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn maja 26, 2003 8:04 am

Na stronie WotC mo¿na zapoznaæ siê z nastêpuj±cymi materia³ami: <br />-z artyku³em o armii minotarów - The Minotaur Legion <br />-z artyku³em o pañstwie Ergoth - Ergoth: Empire of the West

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn cze 02, 2003 7:54 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³a siê propozycja nowej klasy presti¿owej dla mnichów powi±zanych ze smokami - Emissary. <br /> <br />Natomiast na stronie WotC mo¿na przeczytaæ artyku³ Dragonlance Chronicles for Young Readers.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt cze 03, 2003 8:16 am

Na stronie WotC mo¿na zapoznaæ siê z wywiadem z Richardem Knaakiem o nowej ksi±¿ce do Dragonlance - Night of Blood. <br /> <br />Natomiast na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³ siê artyku³ Moons of Krynn: Moon Tracking Chart z obiegiem ksiê¿yców Krynnu i ich wp³ywem na magiê.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt cze 06, 2003 8:38 am

Na stronie The Kencyclopedia mo¿na zapoznaæ siê z odpowiedziami na 50 pytañ do Christophera Coylesa na temat nowej edycji Dragonlance.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

ndz cze 08, 2003 8:30 am

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn cze 09, 2003 7:50 am

Na stronie WotC mo¿na zapoznaæ siê z histori± minotaura Hotaka, bohatera ksi±¿ki Night of Blood.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt cze 13, 2003 9:38 am

Info (nie wnosz±ce praktycznie nic nowego) z Sovereign Press: <br /> <br /><!--QuoteBegin-Jamie Chambers+-->
Jamie Chambers pisze:
<!--QuoteEBegin-->The Dragonlance Campaign Setting, written by the Sovereign Press staff and published by Wizards of the Coast, will focus on the Fifth Age period after the War of Souls (the latest major storyline in the novels, but also provides the tools necessary to run campaigns set in the early Fifth Age and the time of the War of the Lance. <br /> <br />We will offer continual support for the post-War of Souls era, moving forward with the novels from Wizards of the Coast. But we will also release products to support various eras of play. Our first major sourcebook, Age of Mortals, adds onto the core book and provides detailed information for any Fifth Age campaign. Next year we'll release a similar book on the War of the Lance and have products to support it. In the future we might feature supplements covering the Age of Might, the Legend of Huma, and others! <br /> <br /> <br />The War of the Lance is the timeline that will be the focus of many of next year's products, starting in August! It was important to us to move forward with Dragonlance and provide a setting in which the player characters can truly be the heroes, instead of covering a time in which the most important deeds were accomplished by the Heroes of the Lance.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn cze 16, 2003 8:30 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³y siê nastêpuj±ce nowo¶ci: <br />-kolejny (34-ty) Dragonlance.com Newsletter <br />-autorami Bestiary of Krynn bêd± Cam Banks i André La Roche <br />-wywiad z Sovereign Press (z ciekawostek: pó³kender i nowa klasa podstawowa mariner [marynarz] pojawi± siê w Age of Mortals)

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt cze 17, 2003 8:25 am

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

sob cze 21, 2003 8:54 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³a siê rozpiska Galenye Faelern, bohaterki trzech ksi±¿ek z serii Dragonlance.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt cze 24, 2003 8:11 am

Na stronie WotC mo¿na zapoznaæ siê z opisem minotaura z Dragonlance Campaign Setting - Minotaurs of Krynn.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pt cze 27, 2003 8:18 am

Na Dragonlance.com i Dragonlance Nexus pojawi³ siê odno¶nik do "zajawki" Dragonlance Campaign Setting (1.37 MB PDF). Mo¿na w niej zobaczyæ dwie nowe klasy podstawowe: mystic (w ca³o¶ci) i noble (fragment).

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

ndz cze 29, 2003 9:36 am

Dragonlance.com zmieni³o wygl±d oraz pojawi³ siê na nim kolejny numer netzinu Tobril (1.6 MB PDF).

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

śr lip 02, 2003 7:51 am

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt lip 08, 2003 9:50 am

Na stronie WotC pojawi³y siê: <br />-darmowy wygaszacz ekranu z motywem z Night of Blood <br />-profil postaci z Krynnu - Khorr

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

pn lip 14, 2003 9:11 pm

Z EN World: <br /> <br /><!--QuoteBegin-Morrus+-->
Morrus pisze:
<!--QuoteEBegin-->I received a pleasant surprise this morning - Sovereign Press/WotC's Dragonlance Campaign Setting dropped through my letterbox. I was one of those people who devoured the original Dragonlance trilogies back in the day, so I was pretty excited to see this book. <br /> <br />First off, the setting is based in the Age of Mortals. It has various references to other ages, but it is definately planted post Chaos War. This is evident thoughout, from the list of gods (no Paladine or Takhisis) to the choice of "Characters of Note" (there are only 6 pages of these: Alhana Starbreeze, Linsha Majere, Gilthas and Kerianseray, Gerard uth Mondar, Kang, Lord Ausrie Kell - so if you're waiting for the official 3E stats of Raistlin Majere or Lord Soth, you'll have to wait some more). There are 11 pages or so devoted to the War of the Lance. <br /> <br />The races section includes Irda and Draconians as PC races. Many of the institutions of Dragonlance are presented as prestige classes - Knights of Solamnia, Knights of Neraka, The Legion of Steel, Wizards of High Sorcery and so on. Monsters include Death Knights of Krynn, Draconians, Fetch, Fireshadows, Shadowpeople, Spectral Warriors, Skeletal Warriors - all the usual. The Dragons of Krynn chapter contains no new statistics - you use the Monster Manual dragons, unlike in previous editions of Dragonlance. This includes a section on the Dragon Overlords, but only a paragraph or two. This section also includes 8 pages of aerial combat rules. Magic items include the usual selection of unique artifacts - Frostreaver, Staff of Magius, Wyrmslayer, the Blue Crystal Staff, the Disks of Mishakal, the Hammer of Kharas and so forth. <br /> <br />The book is very good-looking. Big, thick hardcover, full colour inside and out, pretty borders. It's 288 pages in total - considerably bigger than any Dragonlance sourcebook for previous editions of D&D.  <br /> <br />[list]Introduction <br />[*]Chaper 1: Races <br />[*]Chapter 2: Classes & Feats <br />[*]Chapter 3: Magic of Krynn <br />[*]Chapter 4: Deities <br />[*]Chapter 5: Geography <br />[*]Chapter 6: The Dragonlance Campaign <br />[*]Chapter 7: Creatures of Ansalon <br />[*]Chapter 8: Dragons of Krynn <br />[*]Chapter 9: Other Eras of Play <br />[*]Adventure: The Sylvan Key <br />[*]Adventure: The Ghost Blade[list]. <br />
<br />A do tego warto zobaczyæ inn± recenzjê.

Darklord
Wyróżniony
Wyróżniony

wt lip 15, 2003 10:00 am

Dzi¶ sporo wie¶ci :mrgreen: : <br /> <br />1. Na stronie GamingReport.com mo¿na zobaczyæ kilka skanów z Dragonlance Campaign Setting - Dragonlance Campaign Setting First Looks. <br /> <br />2. Na stronie WotC w kolejnym In the Works - 3.5 is on the Shelves (But Wait -- There's More!) pojawi³a siê rozpiski kendera i smokowców: <br /> <br />
<!--sizeo:18--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Kender Racial Traits<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <br /> <br />+2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Wisdom: Quick and agile, the small and wiry kender are built for nimbleness rather than brute strength. Driven by insatiable curiosity, kender lack the ability to think things through or to consider the consequences of their actions. <br /> <br />Small: As Small creatures, kender gain a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but they must use smaller weapons than humans use, and their lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of Medium characters. <br /> <br />Kender base land speed is 20 feet. <br /> <br />+1 racial bonus to all saving throws: Perhaps due to their eternal optimism and their inherent belief in the goodness of all people, kender manage to survive and thrive in a world that is often hostile to them.  <br /> <br />+2 racial bonus on Spot checks: Kender have remarkable eyesight. <br /> <br />+2 racial bonus on Open Locks and Sleight of Hand checks: All kender have an instinctive curiosity when it comes to finding out what lies behind closed doors and inside pockets and pouches. Kender can use these two abilities as though they were trained, even if they have 0 ranks in the skills. <br /> <br />Lack of focus: Kender have a -4 racial penalty on Concentration checks. Kender don't necessarily lack magical talent, but their general lack of focus discourages them from pursuing careers in magic. <br /> <br />Taunt: Kender have an uncanny insight into the motivations and characteristics of other races. They can use this insight to unleash a verbal barrage of sarcasm, insults, and crude comments that cause the targeted victims to lose their temper. Kender receive a +4 racial bonus on all Bluff checks used to taunt someone. <br /> <br />Fearlessness: Kender are immune to fear, magical and otherwise.  <br /> <br />Automatic languages: Kenderspeak and Common. Bonus languages: Dwarven, Ergot, Elven, Goblin, and Solamnic. <br /> <br />Favored class: Rogue. <br /> <br /><!--sizeo:18--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Draconian<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <br /> <br />Draconians, or "dragonmen," were first created in the Age of Despair in the years just prior to the War of the Lance. Created from stolen metallic dragon eggs and the use of a foul magic ritual devised by the Queen of Darkness herself, draconians were first envisioned as disposable shock troops. The draconians, however, inherited the intelligence and will to survive of their dragon parents and remained after the War of the Lance, trying thereafter to find a place in the world. <br /> <br />Shortly after the Chaos War, a nation of draconians was established in the region of Teyr. With the appearance of female draconians during the Chaos War, draconians are now able to breed and can be considered a full-fledged race of Krynn. <br /> <br />Draconian Traits <br /> <br />All draconians share the following traits. <br /> <br />Dragon Traits (Ex): Immune to sleep and paralysis effects, darkvision 120 ft., low-light vision, blindsense 60 ft., scent 60 ft. <br /> <br />Disease Immunity (Ex): Draconians are immune to all diseases. <br /> <br />Glide (Ex): Winged draconians (all draconians except for auraks) can use their wings to glide, negating any damage from a fall of any height. They can also travel horizontally up to four times the vertical distance they descend. <br /> <br />Inspired by Dragons (Ex): Draconians are drawn to evil dragons and revere them. When under the command of a dragon, draconians receive a +1 morale bonus on all attack rolls and saving throws. <br /> <br />Low Metabolism (Ex): Draconians can survive on one-tenth the food and water it takes to sustain a human.
<br />3. Na stronie Spelljammer: Beyond the Moons pojawi³y siê nastêpuj±ce nowo¶ci zwi±zane z Krynnspace: Races of Krynnspace, History and Future History i Psionics in Krynnspace.

Loethlin@-'-,--
Zespolony z forum
Zespolony z forum

wt lip 15, 2003 10:17 am

Sorry, ¿e siê wcinam, ale.... <br /><!--QuoteBegin-Darklord+-->
Darklord pisze:
<!--QuoteEBegin-->Z EN World: <!--QuoteBegin-Morrus+-->
Morrus pisze:
<!--QuoteEBegin--> (ciach!) so if you're waiting for the official 3E stats of Raistlin Majere or Lord Soth, you'll have to wait some more (ciach!)
<br />
<br />To znaczy, jak rozumiem, ¿e wyjdzie dodatek opisuj±cy Krynn mniej wiêcej w czasie i po War of the Lance, tak? I domy¶lam siê te¿, ¿e nic na ten temat jeszcze nie wiadomo, tak? <br /> <br />Do notki ni¿ej: Ah.... trochê pó¼no... chlip... Dziêki, Darklord. :mrgreen: